To return a product purchased from Stove World UK, please download and complete the PDF returns application form using the link at the bottom of this page and ensure it is packed in with your product.
Before completing the form, please read the points at the bottom of the form to ensure you are eligible for a return. If you are unsure please email [email protected]
- We offer a 14 day returns policy on all purchases provided the goods are in the original, unused condition . A return can be refused if the goods are not in their original state. We prefer the original packaging to be intact. If the packaging has been thrown away, the stove will need to be placed on a suitable pallet with a fitted box over the top to prevent damage on its return. The courier will not collect bare metal items without packaging
- In the instance of a return, the customer is subject to cover all courier fees if you wish for Stoveworld UK to arrange the transport. Courier fees can vary in cost depending on location so we recommend calling us to obtain a quote.
- If an exchange is requested within the 14 day returns period, the goods being returned will need to be back with Stoveworld UK before the new item is dispatched.
- In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim due to your parcel being damaged, please inform us within 48 hours of its arrival before the item has been used or installed. We will rectify the issue by sending replacement parts or exchanging the item in full as soon as possible. Stove World UK will cover the courier fees in this instance.
- Any refunds due will be issued within one working week of the item being received in back at Stoveworld UK.
- The item must be delivered to the return address on our contact page in the condition it was sent.